For the nail care we work exclusively with the brand KOH.
KOH is inspired by the incredible richness of the Japanese way of life and rituals.
Many people because of this that this is a Japanese brand BUT it is a Dutch brand.
How do you best care for the nails and hands at home?
1. Clean your nails with the Purifying Polish Remover with a cotton ball. This is an acetone free nail polish remover, cleans and degreases the nails in a gentle way.
2.Clean your hands with hand peeling, removing dead skin cells and all other products can do their work better.
3. File your nails in shape with the Crystal Nail File (glass file).
Once a month you use the Natural Glossy Buffer Set. That will polish the nails and gives an exceptionally beautiful shine to the nails.
4. Apply the Purifying Cuticle Respone with the brush. This silky soft gel soaks the cuticles so that you can cut loose with the Gentle Cuticle Stick or with the Nail Pusher and Cleaning Stick.
5. Are you going for a natural look? Then apply the Calcium Nail Whitener. This nourishing lacquer intensifies the natural color of the nail. The added calcium provides fortification and flexibility.
6. Or apply a nice color! Then use the Top coat afterwards to keep the nail polish looking nice for longer.I
7. Apply one of the KOH hand creams to protect your hands from external influences. For example, the Essential Hand Nourisher is a creamy, airy cream that prevents premature skin aging. If you already have a more mature skin, you can use the Unique Lifting Formula. This will allow your hands and arms to undergo a firming metamorphosis within a few weeks.